ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Planning for a move to Canada - Job, Province, Certification

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sandy1234
Newly Registered

Planning for a move to Canada - Job, Province, Certification

Post by sandy1234 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:51 pm

I am from Mumbai, Business analyst by profession and have 7 years of BA experience majorly into Investment banking (IB). I have total of 10 years of experience which includes Middle office and back office operations (IB). I am currently enrolled for CCBA certification (IIBA). Did M.Com and Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market (one year).
What is the kind of salary range should I expect?

And my wife has done a Full time MBA (PG - Finance)+MCom. She now runs her own job consulting firm from home.
-Based on above details, could you please suggest me what is the scope for me or my wife finding a job in respective profession ?

-Which Provinces offer more opportunity specific to my job profile? I have cued in on New Brunswick (open for any province) , as Atlantic province are running PNP (NB currently closed for foreign national).

-I was looking at the data on CIC site and maximum # of PR issued were for NOC 2171 (2015 & 2016). Does that mean BA have a better probability of finding a job? What could be the struggle

- And learning french (me & wife) will help? Do Canada require expert level french
-Do you have any idea about the day care cost and how are they?
- How do I network with people from my profession?, any BA on this Forum?

I would really appreciate you advice on the above queries.