ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(PNP) fee along with medical request

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tehminairfan999
Newly Registered

(PNP) fee along with medical request

Post by tehminairfan999 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:15 pm

I Applied for canadian immigration(Provencial Nominee pROGRAMM Manitoba) in 2010 and in 2012 paied fee for 450$ per person along with application forms.Now i received a mail for medical and fee as i pasted below

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive separate emails with instructions)

my question is

what kind of this fee is and how i hv to pay it???? could u plz tell me exact amount and link to pay fee???
secondly after this how long it gona take to get request for passport from cic????

i wll really appreciate if some one ecperience person answer theese question plz as i hv to send them these things with in a month ,it means i hv very short time

thn kx

joshadden
Newly Registered

Re: (PNP) fee along with medical request

Post by joshadden » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:47 am

Hi - were you able to get any answers ?

I am working to get through on Ontario Provincial Nominee Immigration Program http://mannlaw.ca/immigration-to-canada ... e-program/

Good luck to you !

tehminairfan999
Newly Registered

Re: (PNP) fee along with medical request

Post by tehminairfan999 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 am

i am still waiting for my answer where i should pay fee and any link to pay fee ???? because i already had pay fee when i submitted my application getting confused why did they aske it again???

secondly i had done my medical examination now just getting confused with fee and things related to it