ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Clearance

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Isbdian
Newly Registered

Police Clearance

Post by Isbdian » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration under skilled worker category. I have gone through the requirements and have notice “Police Clearanceâ€

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 am

How to obtain a police certificate wrote:If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reasons, please provide a written explanation.
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Pakistan
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Isbdian
Newly Registered

Post by Isbdian » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks for replying. I think you got me wrong. I was not a refugee in Saudi Arabia or UAE. I was on legal work permit. I am Pakistani national and live in Pakistan at the moment.

The problem I foresee in applying for police verification is that its long since I have left these countries and unless I am personally there, it will be difficiult to obtain police clearance.

Thank you for passing the detailed "How to' information.

My next question is "What if I can not get this certificate?"

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 pm

vinny wrote:
How to obtain a police certificate wrote:If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reasons, please provide a written explanation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Isbdian
Newly Registered

Post by Isbdian » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you Vinny.

CorwinBrown
Newly Registered

Post by CorwinBrown » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 am

I am new member of this site.Well I Go through almost all topics here..Those are quite informative.Well I have learnt quite helpful information from the healthy discussion of members over here.

saudiexpatriates
Newly Registered

Re: Police Clearance

Post by saudiexpatriates » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:23 am

You should try to get Police Clearance Certificate when you are in Saudi Arabia as explained in this article "http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2 ... saudi.html", If you have any plans to shift to European countries. Once you are out of Saudi Arabia then you should go through little long procedure explained in this article "http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2 ... -home.html".

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Police Clearance

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:09 am

saudiexpatriates wrote:You should try to get Police Clearance Certificate when you are in Saudi Arabia as explained in this article "http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2 ... saudi.html", If you have any plans to shift to European countries. Once you are out of Saudi Arabia then you should go through little long procedure explained in this article "http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2 ... -home.html".
This thread is more than 5 years old. Please check the threads and dates posted before your reply and dig up really old threads that clutter the current timeframe on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.