ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recommended Immigration Consultants

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrs_Smithers
Newly Registered

Recommended Immigration Consultants

Post by Mrs_Smithers » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 pm

hi there, myself and my husband have been toying with the idea of moving to canada for a while now and have finally decided to take the plunge and begin looking into it seriously. I am just wondering if anybody has used an immigration consultant agency before and if they have any companies to recommend? We have come across a couple online,but after reading reviews on them we are struggling to determine which ones are legitimate and which ones are just out to scam you. The last thing we want is to pay for the service and be keft red faced.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

Mrs_Smithers
Newly Registered

Re: Recommended Immigration Consultants

Post by Mrs_Smithers » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

That would be fantastic if you could pass the details on to me. Thankyou so much for the links you have provided,i will take a good look and see if we can come any closer to making a final decision.

Best of luck to you

x

DazzlingEdge714
Newly Registered

Post by DazzlingEdge714 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi there! Sadly, I have no clear answer to your question. But, I do need your help in looking for one too. However, I need it for business purposes. I’m looking for one who can write an weblink removed by moderator for me. I would really appreciate it if you can help me out.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:11 pm

DazzlingEdge714 wrote:Hi there! Sadly, I have no clear answer to your question. But, I do need your help in looking for one too. However, I need it for business purposes. I’m looking for one who can write an weblink removed by moderator for me. I would really appreciate it if you can help me out.
This topic is more than 2 year old. Unlikely the original poster will respond to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.