ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student UK visa Tire-4 of 2009 & Royal mail lost my passport in 2009.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

student_2009
Newly Registered
India

Student UK visa Tire-4 of 2009 & Royal mail lost my passport in 2009.

Post by student_2009 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Seniors,
please can you answers my questions, will be greate help for me.
I got my student visa in july 2006 which was valid until March 2008 and then i got again granted leave to remain in UK until MAY 2009. On December 2009, my student visa tire-4 had refused. Almost 3moths before my student visa tire-4 refusal, i had submitted my application of COA(Certificate of approval ) of marriage in February 2009( 3 months before expiry of my student visa May 2009) .
So my solicitors received acknowledgement in March-2009 from UKBA that we have received your COA application. After many times communication with UKBA and called to UKBA through my solicitor as well. My solicitors made number of inquires call to UKBA to know the status of COA application and every time they told is under process and never update real status of applications on phone calls. Later on, i have called UKBA office to check the status of COA application as it had been over six months waiting of their response.On my insist and protest the UKBA office had investigated the matter and found out that a pack including COA approved certificate, my original passport has lost by Royal mail. On Oct -2009, my solicitor has received official letter from UKBA that we had dispatched parcel to Royal Mail on july 2009 including your original passport + certificate but unfortunately Royal mail had failed to do this and you will need to take the matter up with Royal Mail.
So, i was very upset at that day, stage and time. Then i made my new passport on Nov-2009 from my country embassy. Meanwhile, i requested my father to arrange money for me and he has arranged money for me and send this money through his friend which was coming to UK from my home country. In Nov 2009, i have applied for extension of study visa on a new passport but due to insufficient funds my study visa had refused BY UKBA but i came to know when UKBA send me letter in April-2010. Meanwhile in march 2010, i requested my COA again through my solicitor which was lost in july 2009 by royal mail .So i get my COA issued in March-2010 and in May -2010 i got married .But unfortunately my car accident happened after two days of my marriage 2010 and i had very severe muscle spasm & pain at back side of leg & at backage which results in that i cannot walk. Then I informed to my insurance company and met to doctor who had advised me for complete bed rest for 8 to 9 months. So, i got depressed at that time and i know how i have passed that time ,my money which my father send for study renewal admission all finish on my medicine and treatment and more sad my wife leave me she does not process our marriage to home office and left me and said me she will process the divorce but she did not process the divorce at that time i dont know where she was in uk. after grace of GOD i recover in feb-2011 and doctor said now you are better then in feb-2011 i voluntary departure from uk.

MY questions?
After lost of my original passport by royal mail (which have 3 months valid as a student) i cannot extend my study visa ,was i was overstay ? how it can effect on my canada immigration application?
i want to apply canada immigration with my family (wife+kids)how can i get sucessfully canada immigratrion?
in 2014 i get divorce from uk solicitors of uk marriage legally from court so can i apply as a common law with my wife and kids?
what is sloution to get canada immigration ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Student UK visa Tire-4 of 2009 & Royal mail lost my passport in 2009.

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Topic moved to the 'Canada Immigration' sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.