Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Studying In Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:09 pm

Studying In Canada

Post by brightb23 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:15 pm


I’m a British Citizen and i want to study in Canada. I also want my wife who is a non EU but a student in the UK to come with me. Is this possible ? Will she be able to get a dependent Visa for canada since i’m going to be a student ?

Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Re: Studying In Canada

Post by maxcan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:36 pm

She can apply for an open work permit.

Post Reply