Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show


About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:26 am


Post by mutenMax » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:55 pm

HI All,

I am a UK citizen, age 40 years. I live with my wife and 2 kids in UK.

I want to move to canada with the hope to get super visa for my parents, so that they can live with us for longer times ie more than 6 months.

I am ready to bear all expenses for my parents, the only thing i want is they live with us.

I was thinking for either canada or australia. Any suggestions in which country i will have better chances of getting long term visa for my parents and in a quicker time.

Please help.