ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa from Ireland

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TheRock9
Mood:

Visit Visa from Ireland

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:48 am

Hi,

I have a question. My brother lives in Ireland and we are planning to go to Canada.
He has Non-EU passport and require a visa to go to Canada on visit

I have checked and there are NO Visa centres in Ireland that he can apply the visa as he need to provide the
Bio-metrics. There is one in London but for that he first have to apply for UK visa which takes time, as we have around 4 weeks before we fly.

Is there any way he can apply in Ireland and give bio metrics there OR can he travel to Turkey (Visa on arrival) and apply Canada Visit visa there and give bio-metric there.

Please advise.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

TheRock9
Mood:

Re: Visit Visa from Ireland

Post by TheRock9 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:53 pm

anyone ?
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:25 am

TheRock9 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:48 am
Hi,

I have a question. My brother lives in Ireland and we are planning to go to Canada.

I have checked and there are NO Visa centres in Ireland that he can apply the visa as he need to provide the
Bio-metrics. There is one in London but for that he first have to apply for UK visa which takes time, as we have around 4 weeks before we fly.

Is there any way he can apply in Ireland and give bio metrics there OR can he travel to Turkey (Visa on arrival) and apply Canada Visit visa there and give bio-metric there.

Please advise.

Thanks
You can tell your brother to apply for canada visa via canada embassy in uk. tell him to post is documents and send by courier to uk that's how i get my canada visa period. No story

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:51 am

michaelshodipo66 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:25 am
TheRock9 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:48 am
Hi,

Please advise.

Thanks
You can tell your brother to apply for canada visa via canada embassy in uk. tell him to post is documents and send by courier to uk that's how i get my canada visa period. No story
Thanks, but what about the Bio metrics. Where did you enrol your bio metric ?

RockHouzy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by RockHouzy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:49 am

You should ask your brother that apply online through the Canadian immigration department in UK embassy and send all the original documents via fax and they will granted all documents and easy to visit canada..the other way is that he travel to turkey..!