ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa Extension -- URGENT!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahmad_Khan
Newly Registered
Canada

Visitor Visa Extension -- URGENT!

Post by Ahmad_Khan » Wed May 24, 2023 12:22 am

Hi
Someone guide me on this please...
I am visiting my family. Current visit visa will expire in a couple months. I want to stay here for sometime more with my family. I want to apply for an extension of my stay here... I want to know

1- I came to know this may not be a strong reason to apply for extension. Can somebody lemme know please how to deal with it. How can make I make a strong reason for that.

2- Should I apply myself online like I did for my first visa or should I do it through some immigration firm?

3- Should I use my same IRCC online account through which I applied before or not?

4- I came to know I need to have a Visitor Record as well. I want to know what this thing is, how to get it, when and how soon to get it and where to get it from.

Please guide me on how to make my application stronger and valid. Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,