ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which province to move

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Samundri kings
Newly Registered

Which province to move

Post by Samundri kings » Thu May 30, 2019 12:19 am

Dear all.
I need your valuable advice please. My wife who’s British citizen. She recently approved a open work permit (IEC) for two years. She’s confused as which province to move to get Settled easily. She’s got post graduate diploma in hospitality & tourism. Also been working as receptionist since last three years.
Kindly help us weather which province to move and start working
Thanks

unicorn1984
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Which province to move

Post by unicorn1984 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 pm

The best opportunities for her with this type of training are in the tourist areas. Specifically with her travel and tourism program she might do well in Alberta- in Jasper, Banf where they have a huge ski industry and lots of visitors. Cost of living is also much less expensive than in Toronto or Vancouver where we have a lot of over-saturation of highly educated people.

maxcan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Re: Which province to move

Post by maxcan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:49 pm

I'd echo that but also say the BC side of the Rockies is probably also worthwhile looking into.