Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Which province to move

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Samundri kings
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Which province to move

Post by Samundri kings » Thu May 30, 2019 12:19 am

Dear all.
I need your valuable advice please. My wife who’s British citizen. She recently approved a open work permit (IEC) for two years. She’s confused as which province to move to get Settled easily. She’s got post graduate diploma in hospitality & tourism. Also been working as receptionist since last three years.
Kindly help us weather which province to move and start working

Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:07 pm

Re: Which province to move

Post by unicorn1984 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 pm

The best opportunities for her with this type of training are in the tourist areas. Specifically with her travel and tourism program she might do well in Alberta- in Jasper, Banf where they have a huge ski industry and lots of visitors. Cost of living is also much less expensive than in Toronto or Vancouver where we have a lot of over-saturation of highly educated people.

Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Re: Which province to move

Post by maxcan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:49 pm

I'd echo that but also say the BC side of the Rockies is probably also worthwhile looking into.

Post Reply