ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

disability benefits

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

valdas999
Newly Registered
Lithuania

disability benefits

Post by valdas999 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Hello, I'm Lithuanian I was living and working in England, 6 years ago. But than very bad things happened to me. I was in Jail and there was real hell. I asked to be deported, but they just removed me(I wrote letter to home office to cancel deportation they write me back that im just been removed and I can back).
So now my life is terrible, I get ptsd in jail and its cause me Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, derilization, paranoia, ringing in my head(tinnitus), insomnia(I cant sleep without medications). Now 4 years im getting disability benefits in Lithuania its just 200 euros every month and im living in small town there's no part-time work, I cant work all day, because of panic attacks always happening in 2-4pm and last till night.
So my question is can I live in England and get support bennefits for room and help to find part-time work(I can work from morning 7am till 2pm).
Im writting you because its happened in England and Im really enjoy living before jail and i want to work because im going mad,sometimes im suicidal, because now its no hope.
I hope you will let me know about that, its possible or not.
Please write me back, Thank you.