ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If claiming CB, CTC and DLA of children who are in spouse visa can effect their visa extention

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Navpk123
Newly Registered

Claiming ctc and dla affect on spouse visa extention

Post by Navpk123 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi
First of all thank you all as you are providing great help to people regarding thr issues.

Secondly pls assist me regarding my family visa extention. I am british citizen through long residency . My family (wife and 4 children)joined me as my dependent in 2014 dec. I ve get thr spouse visa in oct 2016.
One of my son is disable and I am getting child benefit, child tax credit and DLA for my son.
Me and my wife both working and we are meeting our income threshold.
My question is:

"if above mentioned benefits can effect my wife and children visa extention which is due in may 2019 and on their visa NRPF condition"
I am bit more concerned abt DLA as he is not on ILR or brit yet but when they proved DLA for him they called me and asked my nationality and if he is living in uk more than 3 yrs.
I ve mentioned his nationality as pakistani in forms.

I ll be very grateful if you guys can help me with answer.

Regards
Nav

Navpk123
Newly Registered

If claiming CB, CTC and DLA of children who are in spouse visa can effect their visa extention

Post by Navpk123 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 am

Hi
I have already posted this few days before but have not got any response.
If anybody can assist me with answers regarding my family visa extention. I am british citizen through long residency . My family (wife and 4 children)joined me as my dependent in 2014 dec. I ve get thr spouse visa in oct 2016.
One of my son is disable and I am getting child benefit, child tax credit and DLA for my son.
Me and my wife both working and we are meeting our income threshold.
My question is:

"if above mentioned benefits can effect my wife and children visa extention which is due in may 2019 and on their visa NPF condition"
I am bit more concerned abt DLA as he is not on ILR or brit yet but when they proved DLA for him they called me and asked my nationality and if he is living in uk more than 3 yrs.
I ve mentioned his nationality as pakistani in forms.
And if I am wrong in taking any of these benefits then how can I rectify it.

I ll be very grateful if any one of the expert can help me with answers.
Regards