ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR for Husbnad

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

PR for Husbnad

Post by jafferdeen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 pm

My friend is from India and he is EEA family member (Spouse).His wife is from France.
He is working part time.Wife is not working because she has 2 children and she is looking after them full time
She is receiving working tax credit,child benefit since 2014 .Working tax credit is because of husband part time job

Please advice if he is eligible to apply for PR in 2019 ?
J Khan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PR for Husbnad

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Obie wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm
Just out of interest, why are you always making inquiries for these people, why can't they sign up and make inquiries themselves.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-10-years ... l#p1577785

Please, ask your 'very lazy friends' to register and ask their own questions for whatever application they are making.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Re: PR for Husbnad

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:46 pm
Obie wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm
Just out of interest, why are you always making inquiries for these people, why can't they sign up and make inquiries themselves.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-10-years ... l#p1577785

Please, ask your 'very lazy friends' to register and ask their own questions for whatever application they are making.
I concur. I believe they will be able to articulate their circumstances a lot better.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors