ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 Year Old Free Early Year Support

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HA123
Newly Registered

2 Year Old Free Early Year Support

Post by HA123 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:43 pm

Hi Mod,
I am a silent visitor of this great forum. Just because of this forum i was able to apply ILR for my WIFE quite easily and her application was successful.

My question is not strictly related to ILR but mainly related to my child who is 2 Year old and was born in the UK. He is having some learning difficulty and council agreed to provide free 15 Hour free child care in Nursery as he is under current statement of Special Educational Needs(SEN)

Now the confusion is My wife has ILR(Tier 2/Skilled Worker General Route), while i am still on Tier 2 Dependent Visa and i am going to apply Naturalization for my Son using MN1 form within a week. In such scenario can my wife claim free 15 hour child support? or we cant claim till my son become british citizen?