ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Benefits

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

R1020578
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Benefits

Post by R1020578 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Helloo i am on unmared partner visa my patner is geting pip (disbilty allwns) and she is claiming house banifits the benefit she is geting for house on her name we are living together and i am her full time career i am not allowed to clam any banifits on my name or behalf of my partner i informed the council many time that i am not allowed to get public found but thy didn't ask me to pay any mony like rent of property my income is between 100 to 300 depending on my parten health when she is will i go and work and when is dont feel will i stay at home she is suffering from mental health problems my question is dost it will affect my visa extension or any advice plz

Thank you

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Benefits

Post by JB007 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:27 pm

R1020578 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:31 pm
Helloo i am on unmared partner visa my patner is geting pip (disbilty allwns) and she is claiming house banifits the benefit she is geting for house on her name we are living together and i am her full time career i am not allowed to clam any banifits on my name or behalf of my partner i informed the council many time that i am not allowed to get public found but thy didn't ask me to pay any mony like rent of property my income is between 100 to 300 depending on my parten health when she is will i go and work and when is dont feel will i stay at home she is suffering from mental health problems my question is dost it will affect my visa extension or any advice plz

Thank you
Have your wife told the Council (Housing Benefit and Council Tax) and the DWP (PIP benefit) that you are living with her, as she is required to do?