ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BPS T1 Entrepreneur Dependent Extension

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abzkhan
Newly Registered

BPS T1 Entrepreneur Dependent Extension

Post by abzkhan » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi Gurus,

I got ILR on T1 Entrepreneur(5 year route). I have 4 dependent spouse and 3 children. I want to apply for extension. As i am getting universal credit from last 4 months due to COVID-19. Due to no public funds they refused my wife, but they gave me children sport in my account. As i was filling up the form for extension. There is question from my children that are they receiving public funds? what i need to say there? yes or no? if i say yes doest it effect their visa extension. if yes what i need to do? As i asked from UC team that my children are not entitled for public funds, but they said we only see the status of claimant not their children. please advice me. thanks alot

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: BPS T1 Entrepreneur Dependent Extension

Post by JB007 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:40 am

My partner is a person subject to immigration control
https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guid ... de-content

My child is a person subject to immigration control
https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guid ... de-content

abzkhan
Newly Registered

Re: BPS T1 Entrepreneur Dependent Extension

Post by abzkhan » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:25 am

thanks for reply. But my question is still there. do i need to say yes or no in the application? and is solution for that?