ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child benefit query spouse visa extension due

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faz7861
Newly Registered
Mood:

Child benefit query spouse visa extension due

Post by Faz7861 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:13 am

Hello all i have quick query i am british born citizen i am in fulltime employment , my wife his here on uk spouse visa coming to nearly 2 years here extension is due soon , she recently gave birth to our child and i am looking to claim child benefit on my name on the form but with her bank details on form , will there be an issue going foward when i apply for an extension i appreciate your help guys thanks godbless

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Child benefit query spouse visa extension due

Post by JB007 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:21 am

Faz7861 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:13 am
Hello all i have quick query i am british born citizen i am in fulltime employment , my wife his here on uk spouse visa coming to nearly 2 years here extension is due soon , she recently gave birth to our child and i am looking to claim child benefit on my name on the form but with her bank details on form , will there be an issue going foward when i apply for an extension i appreciate your help guys thanks godbless
I'm guessing that as the Child Benefit claim is in your name, there shouldn't be a problem. To avoid any doubt, couldn't you put this into an account with your name, even if it is a joint account?

Amber
Mood:

Re: Child benefit query spouse visa extension due

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:50 pm

No issue.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.