ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming 30 hours free child care .

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Celina

Claiming 30 hours free child care .

Post by Celina » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi all ,

1) Me and my husband recently received our ILR . Is it ok to claim our kids ( twins ) 30 hours free child care ( we do qualify for it ) . Will it effect our citizenship ? As we don’t want to do anything that effects our citizenship next year .

2) Also under ILR what benefits are we entitled to ? And what not ? As to not effect our citizenship .

Please any senior or experienced member can reply as many things are on hold due to this ?
Thanks a lot
Celina .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Claiming 30 hours free child care .

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Is it ok to claim our kids ( twins ) 30 hours free child care ( we do qualify for it ) .
Yes.
Will it effect our citizenship ? As we don’t want to do anything that effects our citizenship next year .
No.
2) Also under ILR what benefits are we entitled to ? And what not ? As to not effect our citizenship .
Claiming benefits correctly and truthfully has NO effect on citizenship. You can claim what you qualify for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.