ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family left uk to renew visa(18wks) - Forgot to inform HMRC

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

silentsmile

Family left uk to renew visa(18wks) - Forgot to inform HMRC

Post by silentsmile » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:41 am

Hi respected guru,

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY THREAD I AM SO MUCH IN trouble and looking advice please respected gurus.

I was helping in another thread to find out my wife flrm from paksitan and child born in uk visa from paksitan etc. But just come to know a news blasted on me that i suppose to inform HMRC if they leaving uk for 12 weeks etc. I am asking in claiming benefit section so thought to ask this problem here and get asnwer asap :( :( :(

Now history is what should i do i am writing here becuase i am dead and in stress and i am ready to send my application spending priority fees near by all £6K to get my wife and son visa.

We are claiming benefit child .B and working tax.c

Now my family left uk on 11 Aug 2019 And due to some circumstances they had to live there for more then 12 weeks now. So i am financially ready to apply but stuck up here.

So.should i call hmrc to tell them about this and pay back any monied i owed ? Because in SPOUCE application i have mentions every thing all benefit details but didn't submit yet.

I am shaking that i don't want refusal on visa my three kids born in uk two full time school chidlren. School already mess but please advice me here what should i do i don't want any problems in bad history or etc etc things on visa rules.

Also i have received letter in sep or oct from hmrc that you have not updated your earning records so we stop your working working tax credit and please contact us and return the £1547 monies you owed by 5 th dec that's also in pending and didn't arrange that returns yet. So if i call to hmrc can i tell them i forgot to return and forgot to inform i can pay off every thing so will it save my wife visa son visa issues? Or still impact on history etc.

How these things works and effects on visa ?

I am so much in stress

Please amber could you PLEASE help and advice.

Amber
Mood:

Re: Family left uk to renew visa(18wks) - Forgot to inform HMRC

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Where a claimant is no longer present or treated as present, the change must be reported to HMRC within 1 month. You could face a penalty if not. There will be an overpayment if there was no entitlement. Where a member of a couple is absent a single claim may be made, for new claims it is now Universal Credit, subject to eligibility. After 8 weeks (or 12 weeks) you had one month to report the change, a change of circumstances can be reported online.

This should not affect your visa application insofar as the matter with HMRC is resolved. In terms of suitability. Child benefit should also be notified.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.