ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent please help i only have 3 days left?HB & ILR

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

ryze
Newly Registered

Urgent please help i only have 3 days left?HB & ILR

Post by ryze » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 am

My wife is a british,and we have two children who are british & expecting 3rd in October third child,my wife havnt work for ages due to looking after the children just 2 & 3Years old,I am on Spousal Visa Expiring soon,i worked full time till last September 2008 then i lost my Job, found a part-time job in January 2009 till now only earning upto £450 PCM,i am applying for my ILR ASAP got my KOL passed.

My wife claims Child Benefit,Tax credit & Working Tax,Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit, of course they took in account to reduce the money on my very little earning.no otherway or any other income,
my questions are:
1.will it be a problem to get my ILR granted,can i get some one to help as there financialy helping as a support,i have my close relatives who helped us in hardtimes like this but not regularly?

2.how to fill in the form with the benefit part do i tick on all the benefits my wife is getting on her name nothing on my name since i am not taking any benefit at all?

3.As evidence of living together for two years is it ok to show council housing benefit letters on my wifes name and her statements and some utility bills on her name.?

please help me i am typing it its nearly 2AM am so worried what to do because i am going in few days to croydon to apply directly paying £1020.bank statement are relatively bad because my wifes statement shows all the benefits coming in,and mine just shows little payment coming in my wages were paid cash in hand but i get payslips and p60.
please,please please help!!!!SOON PLEASE
[/b]

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 am

If she's not claiming any extra for you, then you should be okay.

See also Benefits : affecting ILR?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ryze
Newly Registered

Post by ryze » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am

Thank you very much,i am not still clear about how to mention in the form about the HB Council Tax benefit to declare it in the for or not please help

thank you in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

In the form SET(M), I think that you should tick any public funds that are being claimed.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

ryze
Newly Registered

Post by ryze » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Thank you very much,for yourkind help

ryze
Newly Registered

Post by ryze » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I am very happy they granted my ILR in 2.30hrs .thank you for your support and the moderators for giving and running the foeum for advices.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Congratulations :D