ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Account activation email not received

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

surelynot
Newly Registered

Account activation email not received

Post by surelynot » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:24 pm

I registered my first account "mico" but did not receive the activation email. Tried re-sending it, no joy. Checked spam - Nope, nothing. I had to register using another email account which worked. Can you manually activate user "mico" please? I will then request to have one of my accounts removed per rules.
thanks muchly

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Account activation email not received

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

surelynot wrote:I registered my first account "mico" but did not receive the activation email. Tried re-sending it, no joy. Checked spam - Nope, nothing. I had to register using another email account which worked. Can you manually activate user "mico" please? I will then request to have one of my accounts removed per rules.
thanks muchly
Done
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.