ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Account Restricted?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CourtneyRad
Newly Registered

Account Restricted?

Post by CourtneyRad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Dear Moderators,

Apologies if I'm not following the correct procedure and please feel free to delete this post if so, but I'm having problems with my account. I can't search for posts and I can't send any PMs, to moderators or anyone so I've been unable to ask for help (as advised to do via the FAQ page). I sent an email to the contact us section but after two days I haven't had a reply and I'm just wondering why my account has been restricted?

Is there anything I can do to reverse this? I apologise if I did something to cause this. I'm still learning the forum rules!! :)

Thank you!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Account Restricted?

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Your account hasn't been restricted, you are till a 'newly registered' member and as such don't have full access to all things. The search function seems to have a mind of its own and the moderators have no control over this. Likely to improved as your post count rises though.

You don't have access to the privilege of PM as you are a new user. You need 30 genuine posts before this is activated. Members are also reminded that the PM privilege can be withdrawn at any time if it is abused or if unsolicited PMs are sent to other members etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CourtneyRad
Newly Registered

Re: Account Restricted?

Post by CourtneyRad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm
Your account hasn't been restricted, you are till a 'newly registered' member and as such don't have full access to all things. The search function seems to have a mind of its own and the moderators have no control over this. Likely to improved as your post count rises though.

You don't have access to the privilege of PM as you are a new user. You need 30 genuine posts before this is activated. Members are also reminded that the PM privilege can be withdrawn at any time if it is abused or if unsolicited PMs are sent to other members etc.
Ohhhh okay that makes sense! :) Phew I was worried I had done something wrong!

I was wondering why I had no functions at all other than viewing and posting. Thanks for clearing it up! I'm hoping the search function comes back. Fingers crossed!!