ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Indian Visa

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shobapaireddy

Applying for Indian Visa

Post by shobapaireddy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:12 am

Hi

I have applied for my childrens indian visa as both are on british pp now.

I paid the fee online on 6th but could only post the application on the 8th due to some delay in gathering all documents.

I posted via royal mail special delivery which reached them next day 9th by 1pm.

I tracked the post on royal mail website and it was received by the Indian Via office in London.

I went to the VFS website to track my application and on the website it says no application with the relevant pp number and candidate details.

I clicked the royal mail post reference option and entered the tracking number and it said no post was received.

I am getting a bit worried as i posted 2 days after i paid. Not sure what to do so i emailed them. No reply yet from them.

But any advise would be helpful.

Thank you