ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cannot read private message

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ra_hova
Newly Registered

Cannot read private message

Post by ra_hova » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 am

i received a private message but it says I'm not authorized to read them. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find any way to contact an administrator or moderator either. Thanks in advance

noajthan

Re: Cannot read private message

Post by noajthan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:57 am

ra_hova wrote:i received a private message but it says I'm not authorized to read them. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find any way to contact an administrator or moderator either. Thanks in advance
You can enjoy the Board PM feature when you (& message recipient) each have 30 posts to their names.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:20 pm

And please do not try to artificially increase your post count by posting nonsense/duplicates, you'll merely be banned.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kovsky
Newly Registered

Post by kovsky » Sun May 01, 2016 8:01 am

What fantastic rules. The moderators of this forum are fabulous!!!!!
Last edited by Amber on Sun May 01, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it less rude

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 am

The point of the forum is for members to openly share information and advice. If immediately after joining members simply sent private messages to each other, this would defeat the purpose. :roll:
It also to some extent protects members from scammers and spammers.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon May 02, 2016 11:34 am

kovsky wrote:What fantastic rules. The moderators of this forum are fabulous!!!!!
Limit used to be 10 posts but due to abuse and misuse by your fellow members the threshold had to be increased.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.