ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Editing my post

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

QR0228
inactive
Egypt

Editing my post

Post by QR0228 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi moderators,

I made a post on the forum recently: europe-immigration-forum/french-employm ... 98361.html

I just realised that the dates on it are sensitive information since they contain my detailed travel history chronology. I don't wish to delete the post and I understand that I cannot edit it either myself but would it be possible for one of you to please remove some of the dates?

Ideally, I'd prefer not to have the months specified for the my first stay in France (the years are fine, since I've also mentioned the duration of the stay and the problem later towards the end of the post). Also, the exact years for the UK student visa and the EU residence permits if it's okay? I don't wish anything else removed, you can just redact the dates if that's possible.

Thank you!