ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi Vegeta

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jarraj1102

Hi Vegeta

Post by jarraj1102 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi Vegeta,

I am Raj here . I am in a similar situation to yours. Got my ILR applciation refused on 322(5) this month. Have lodged my AR and waiting for a result on that, although i am not hopeful looking at previous cases . I think it will be great for both of us if we can get it touch with each other to discuss and collaborate.

looking forward to get in touch with you.

Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Hi Vegeta

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Please post your question or advice onto the members topic in the correct sub forum and NOT a random post in the 'Comments about the Board' sub forum.

Also please note that members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.