Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
User avatar
Brutes660
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm
Nepal

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by Brutes660 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am

Hi
Could you please change my username to either of the following :

Brutes660
Brutes1522
Brutes23

thank you.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 48274
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am

basnetameer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am
Hi
Could you please change my username to either of the following :

Brutes660
Brutes1522
Brutes23

thank you.
Done
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
Brutes660
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm
Nepal

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by Brutes660 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am
basnetameer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am
Hi
Could you please change my username to either of the following :

Brutes660
Brutes1522
Brutes23

thank you.
Done
Many Thanks. :-)

codem2013
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am
Spain

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by codem2013 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi,
Could you please change my username to either of the following

codem2013
codem2017
codem1953

Thanks

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 48274
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm

izineela wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi,
Could you please change my username to either of the following

codem2013
codem2017
codem1953

Thanks
Done.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

codem2013
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am
Spain

Re: If you wish to change your username, please post here

Post by codem2013 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm
izineela wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi,
Could you please change my username to either of the following

codem2013
codem2017
codem1953

Thanks
Done.
great. thanks

Post Reply