ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Logging in saying IP banned

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Samoly
Egypt

Logging in saying IP banned

Post by Samoly » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi admin
Im trying to login but a message come up saying , your ip is permanently banned , any help please to unblock the ban
, my user name is Samoly , and have sent an email to the admin but no answer , any help please
Kind regards

Casa

Re: April 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Are you trying to access the forum through the O2 mobile network? If so, this is a common problem (also experienced by Moderators) and is outside the control of Immigration Boards.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Logging in saying IP banned

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm

@Samoly - kindly refrain from posting requests in TIMELINE ONLY topics.

If your mobile provider IP is banned, there is nothing we can do, it is out of our control and part of the spam prevention measures. I myself and O2 user cannot access the forum on my mobile and also get the banned message.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Logging in saying IP banned

Post by Wanderer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Just use a VPN if you get that sort of error.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....