ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Login Problems

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Blue2017
Newly Registered

Login Problems

Post by Blue2017 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 am

Hi,

My friend created a new login on this website and activation email appeared so late that he forgot his password. User name is Blue2014. Can you please reset the password manually.

Thanks

lotos9000
Newly Registered

Re: Login Problems

Post by lotos9000 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 am

I just registered myself because my husband cannot access his account. He forgot his password and requested new one but each single time received information that is not authorised.

Can you please send activation link to his email. Thank you

username: mortana23

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:18 am

lotos9000 wrote:I just registered myself because my husband cannot access his account. He forgot his password and requested new one but each single time received information that is not authorised.

Can you please send activation link to his email. Thank you

Check if it is working now and let us know.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lotos9000
Newly Registered

Post by lotos9000 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 am

Hi, My husband received email and successfuly activated his account via link provided.

As I discribed ealier - he do not remeber his password.

After requesting a new password, he received this information : You are not authorised to request a new password - another link should be provided to reset the password.

Can you please resolve this issue. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

lotos9000 wrote:Hi, My husband received email and successfuly activated his account via link provided.

As I discribed ealier - he do not remeber his password.

After requesting a new password, he received this information : You are not authorised to request a new password - another link should be provided to reset the password.

Can you please resolve this issue. Thank you.

We are unable to reset his password for him.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lotos9000
Newly Registered

Post by lotos9000 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi,

If you are unable to reset the password what can be done? re -register? is there any solution ? or is just dead end ?

Why you are unable to reset password?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:11 pm

lotos9000 wrote:Hi,

If you are unable to reset the password what can be done? re -register? is there any solution ? or is just dead end ? Re register would be the easiest.

Why you are unable to reset password? We are the moderators, there is only so much we can do. We are not the forum admin.

Thank you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)