ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Message for Admin

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saima124
Newly Registered

Message for Admin

Post by saima124 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 am

Sorry if I am posting this in a wrong forum but as I have no idea therefor accept my appalogie in advance

Why I am having problem again and again to access my PM,also why I am not authorised to read some forum I really need your guidance ,as yesterday I had access to my PM but today it showing funny Spammy Spammer that i am not authorised to access my PM

Casa

Re: Message for Admin

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 am

I don't know why you had access to your PM facility yesterday as members are unable to send or receive PMs until they have made 30 posts. You've only made 14. Which forums are you unable to read?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ohara
Diamond Member

Re: Message for Admin

Post by ohara » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 am

There was a link to a seemingly innocuous thread, which one or more of the mods has posted the link to a couple of times around the forum, which I tried to read but it said I didn't have permission to view.

Perhaps it's this he's talking about :?: