ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators please

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Maxwell

Moderators please

Post by Maxwell » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Please clear this thread, it is Timelines Only and it is absolutely flooded:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... -6180.html

Thanks a lot! :)

Maxwell

Re: Moderators please

Post by Maxwell » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:05 am

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:19 am

I am sorry but I do not get why its bothering you. We are here with questions to help each others out.
I think it is worse if a topic is opened with the same questions like how you surrender passport here and here ( at least 5 topics were opened for this question), if my child was born in India, how to get passport ( at least 10 topics were opened for this question), etc
Personally I do not mind if questions are asked. If you check the October 2014 topic it became a really good team. We asked a lot and help through each other.

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:28 am

I wonder, if there are moderators here or everyone left..? :)

Jaweb, I am talking only about one single topic. I am not asking about other monthly threads. Every time there is a new message in Timelines ONLY thread many people click on it and now in 80%-90% of cases you waste your time and get disappointed because it is off-topic. You can check out rules of this thread, very clear rules there. It should be obvious.

The rest of the forum and monthly naturalisation threads - you are welcome. I am not asking to be strict in monthly Naturalisation threads. I don't want to argue with you or anyone anymore. I won't post anything else here. Just asked moderators to keep forum readable with rules they made themselves.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:49 am

I understand you but I do not think it is a good thing to open new topics for only a question or 2.
I do not want to argue with you, I get your point just I think its better to ask in a topic instead of creating a new one all the time.
Please do not be offended and stay with us :-)
Have a lovely day!

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:18 pm

I am not sure if there is any easy solution to this situation.
Moderators do delete non-timeline/chit chat/Q&A type posts but it has become an extremely non value-add task. So we have to rely on members to apply judgement and considerations while posting into the 'timeline only' threads. Moderators will continue to clean these threads whenever time permits.