ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New post versus new questions to previous posts

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stitaprajna

New post versus new questions to previous posts

Post by stitaprajna » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:58 pm

This forum has been of great help and can not imagine visa application process without it. Big thanks to everyone behind this.
One observation I have is that instead of adding questions to existing queries if we create new posts, the response is far better. But, the forum guidelines insist on posting to the same thread. I find this is very restricting and I am not able to ask as many questions as I could because if I keep adding to the same post even if I get answer it will only be to the last question on the post. And, other questions before that gets ignored.
I am not sure what other readers have to say about this.
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New post versus new questions to previous posts

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:50 am

It helps members to understand a posters full circumstances AND avoid multiple duplicate topics with the inevitable same line of questions/answers which tend to follow.

Members are all unpaid volunteers offering advice in their own time, so it is unfair to everyone if you want a new topic for EACH question on the SAME application.

You will find that the majority of immigration forums have the same rule and merge the topics too, at least the other 2 or 3 that I am on besides this one.

You can of course consult an advisor and pay for the advice for each question you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.