ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please remove the IP ban on entire Three mobile network

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SureShot

Please remove the IP ban on entire Three mobile network

Post by SureShot » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:58 am

Moderators, I am sure the Three user you guys banned must have been a real pain in the behinds. But there is clearly no reason to IP ban the entire Three mobile network.

I know its a frustrating network but that's no reason to punish cheapskates like me just trying to make our way in this big bad world. :P

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please remove the IP ban on entire Three mobile network

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 am

The 'entire Three network IPs' are NOT banned. We have 100s of users posting on the IPs of Three.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:29 am

Moderators and the Board Administrators have no control over the Three network IPs.

You may like to consider that CR001 has mentioned several times on the forum that she is also not able to access the site from her 02 network. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:00 am

SureShot wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:58 am
Moderators, I am sure the Three user you guys banned must have been a real pain in the behinds. But there is clearly no reason to IP ban the entire Three mobile network.

I know its a frustrating network but that's no reason to punish cheapskates like me just trying to make our way in this big bad world. :P
I am on Three myself and it works perfectly at most locations - definitely ok at home and work. But I have occasionally been dealt the IP banned message.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.