ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PM's only appear in outbox, not sent?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JohnOhn

PM's only appear in outbox, not sent?

Post by JohnOhn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi, I just tried PMing two members of this board. I noticed the PMs are still showing in the outbox folder and not the sent folder (where other PM's I've sent in the past appear).

Does this mean the PM's in the outbox folder have not been sent for some reason?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PM's only appear in outbox, not sent?

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm

They only appear in the 'sent' folder once a member reads the PM. If a member DOES NOT have PM access (many don't so depends who you are sending to), then your PM will stay in the 'outbox' folder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JohnOhn

Re: PM's only appear in outbox, not sent?

Post by JohnOhn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm
They only appear in the 'sent' folder once a member reads the PM. If a member DOES NOT have PM access (many don't so depends who you are sending to), then your PM will stay in the 'outbox' folder.
Thank you, CR001.