ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre Action Protocol

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Akhalil
Newly Registered

Pre Action Protocol

Post by Akhalil » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 pm

hi dears,

my question is, can somebody tell me what is the fee for the Pre Action Protocol???

Will be appreciated for your prompt reply.
regard,

a khalil

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Pre Action Protocol

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Pre Action protocol for what application exactly?

You have posted in a sub forum for 'Comments about the Board', i.e. the forum, so depending on your circumstances, your topic needs to be moved. Kindly clarify.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Akhalil
Newly Registered

Post by Akhalil » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Dear Sir/Madam, first of all i am so thankful for your prompt response. Dear my question is ~Do I need to pay for the application for Pre Action Protocol Judicial Review?~. I hope that you will reply me soon.

Thanks
CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:08 pm

You have posted in a sub forum for 'Comments about the Board', i.e. the forum, so depending on your circumstances, your topic needs to be moved. Kindly clarify.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Akhalil wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm
Dear Sir/Madam, first of all i am so thankful for your prompt response. Dear my question is ~Do I need to pay for the application for Pre Action Protocol Judicial Review?~. I hope that you will reply me soon.

Thanks
CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Pre Action Protocol is free I believe. JR is not, it is very expensive and if you lose, you will likely have to pay HO legal costs too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.