ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem in this site

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jbkhan32

Problem in this site

Post by Jbkhan32 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am

For last few days when ever i am trying to open immigration board it goes to a strange site called data and after this data page gives me a option to open in app store.but I won't allow me to cancel it as it goes to different sites???
Any body knows whats going on in this board?or how can I solve this issue?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Problem in this site

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 am

No one else has reported a problem. Perhaps it is your browser or you have a virus.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tmonaghan
Mood:

Post by tmonaghan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 am

I had the same problem when using the forum from a smartphone... when it happened I had no choice but to go backwards to the original email and to try again. It's not been happening lately though

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:32 pm

I experienced a similar problem a few days ago while using a mobile device. I thought the site was hacked as it was marked as dangerous on my iPad .
Eea +nonEea married couple

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 pm

ninkas wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:32 pm
I experienced a similar problem a few days ago while using a mobile device. I thought the site was hacked as it was marked as dangerous on my iPad .
This was common for all while the board was being upgraded.

The re-direct issue may well be due to Adware or Malware. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your browser. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.