ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Random.....

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ar_img

Random.....

Post by Ar_img » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 pm

I was just in thought and figured I think loudly here. Don't know what I'm hoping to hear from you guys...just dunno. This is just a random thought.

So, has anybody out there had their hopes dashed and destroyed by the home office and how did you cope? Especially when you have A LOT riding on your leave to remain.

I'm trying to be optimistic about my DV ILR application. But after reading few posts on here, it seems like it's kinda common. How common is it for males, I don't know.

I suppose when you get dissapointes, you have to pick up the pieces and just move on. Easier said than done since all major parts of ones livelihood has been spent in the place they are fighting to stay in.

It's often said that when you want something so bad, that's when you don't get it. Well, who knows if it's true. This life sure has a way of waking people up with reality. Slapping them right in the face with it.

So much to say, to ask. It's a multi dimensional thought. Actually finding it hard to draw out the though using words. Oh well!

So how did you guys cope?

Appreciate the fact most people who had their application rejected or had result they did not want to hear probably did not see the point staying on the forum. But, how do people cope? How do you know when to stop fighting? -is it when money dries up.

And then we have issues of some lawyers. Who are just out there to take you money and are proper heartless. I guess they've seen people's plight ever too often they become impervious to it all. How do you even know when or if a lawyer is competent? Has enough skills or experience to give you a rest of mind etc.

Ooh well