ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seems forum is saying "you are blocked" !!

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sojan

Seems forum is saying "you are blocked" !!

Post by sojan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Hello,
I thought i was blocked !! I was using my office network when i created id and posted. But when i tried it from my home network , having BSNL broadband with static IP, the forum says you are blocked!!and asked to mention to admin.
I tried it using proxy routing, and it seems to be fine..
Could you plz check abt this. Thanks.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 am

We have been under assault for over two years now by dedicated forum SPAMmers and a couple of persistent trolls.

One of our tools is to ban an IP address that is used by people that are not using this forum properly.

If you will PM me with your IP address, I'll look into who was using it and why we included it on our ban listing (if that is, indeed, what has happened). We might be willing to unblock it and observe how it is used in the future.

Apart from that, my apologies for the inconvenience.

the Admin
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice