ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Sensitive Posts Need to be Deleted

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Some Sensitive Posts Need to be Deleted

Post by Wardariaz » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Moderators.

i have an old account here by the username of ( hina riaz rai). I got the username updated to (Warda123).
Actully when i was using that account i made some posts which are really sensitive to me.

If you could get in touch with me i could lead you to those posts and deletion of them.
I know you dont delete posts without a reason but these were under my original name and are really sensitive. I dont even want to refer to what they were about. I would only like to disclose them to a moderator.

Please get in touch with me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Some Sensitive Posts Need to be Deleted

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 pm

I have read through every single post you have made in 2017 and don't see anything that is sensitive.

Post are also not deleted.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Wardariaz » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:41 pm

That is not by this username.

I know you dont delete posts but these are really exceptional ones.

Google :::: hina riaz rai

I would really appreciate if you could delete it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm

I have read all your posts under your old username and can't see anything that is "sensitive".

You chose to register on the forum and post under your own name (as you seem to have done on other forums too), which has been changed at your request recently.
geriatrix wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 pm
Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.

That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request here. The needful (deactivation of account, not deletion of posts) will be done - at the moderators' convenience!
So is you concern about the posts for the spouse visa, contacting MP or visit visa for your mother??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Wardariaz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:30 am

1. Pakistani Time line. Withdrawl ,Call to Sponsor. Few Imp Q's

2. How to contact MP

3.Airport Entry without Sponsor

4.Job suggestion for Alevel pass Husband

These 4. You can go through these.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am

None of them contain any sensitive information.

Posts/topics will remain on the forum and simply fall away.

If you are concerned they come up in a Google search, contact Google through the form to have information removed from searches, as you must have already done as some searches relating to you have already been removed from the search engine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)