ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Technical issues - slow response times

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

noajthan

Technical issues - slow response times

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Kindly note - the Board is experiencing some technical difficulties.

Members may experience slower than usual page responses; particularly when posting to topics.

Kindly refrain from repeatedly clicking on the Submit button when posting as this leads to multiple posts being posted.

Please note your update will have been posted the first time you click - but the page is not returning immediately with its usual confirmation.
:!: Clicking again will result in a double post.

:idea: The Board Administrator is aware and is actively looking into the issues.

Thank you for patience and understanding.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Re: Technical issues - slow response times

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:30 am

Issues have been addressed for now and Board should be responding normally.

atmone
- thin ice -

Post by atmone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi noajthan,

It shows you are not authorised to read private message when I want to open my PM inbox. Could you let me know why? I did receive some email notifications of receive messages from other board memeber but I couldnt read them. Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:27 pm

atmone wrote:Hi noajthan,

It shows you are not authorised to read private message when I want to open my PM inbox. Could you let me know why? I did receive some email notifications of receive messages from other board memeber but I couldnt read them. Thanks
As you have only just reached 30 posts you could not receive messages before.
However, in some cases, members can and do have rights restricted due to some infraction of Board rules and policy.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:31 pm

You don't have PM access due to 1) a post asking about ideas in circumventing the rules and 2) it is not related to the forum technical issues. The access you previously had to PM in early 2016, was a glitch in the system.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1315814
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

atmone
- thin ice -

Post by atmone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 pm

CR001 wrote:

You don't have PM access due to 1) a post asking about ideas in circumventing the rules and 2) it is not related to the forum technical issues. The access you previously had to PM in early 2016, was a glitch in the system.

Thank you for the explaination. It make sense now. I was not meant to breach the rules before. When can this restriction to be removed? or it is a ban forever?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:26 pm

atmone wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Thank you for the explaination. It make sense now. I was not meant to breach the rules before. When can this restriction to be removed? or it is a ban forever?
It can be reviewed and reinstated once you prove responsible posting.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 pm