ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK forums

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

UK forums

Post by Administrator » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:28 pm

I looked at UK forums and noticed that "Hospitality and Food Processing work permits", "Immigration for family members" and "Short term and tourist visas" forums are not often used. Maybe we could put all posts in "UK general forum" and delete these forums?
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice

Dip

Post by Dip » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:37 pm

Good Idea.

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:10 pm

Sounds good to me as well. Although these topics definitely have merit as separate forums, our reality is such that the majority of the crwod here seeks immigration via WP/HSMP or resolution of matters adjacent to these... Shouldn't hurt to collapse those underused forums together for more streamlined navigation...

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:49 pm

ditto

Kantaloobi
Newly Registered

Just a suggestion

Post by Kantaloobi » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:57 pm

In addition, I find that the "General UK Work permit" part of the UK forum gives the impression that it is just for work permit related posts. While people are using it for other posts like citizenship and ILR by other means than work permit. I suggest changing the name to "General UK Immigration" or replacing the removed topics with "Citizenship" and "Non-workpermit ILR".
Regards