ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to read Private messages

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

2017Freedom

Unable to read Private messages

Post by 2017Freedom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi Admins

I have been sent a private message but it says I'm not authorised to access it - Can you please help !
I promise I wont misuse it on any way but I'm new to this forum and Don't have enough knowledge maybe to contribute enough just yet but promise I will :)

Casa

Re: Unable to read Private messages

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

2017Freedom wrote:Hi Admins

I have been sent a private message but it says I'm not authorised to access it - Can you please help !
I promise I wont misuse it on any way but I'm new to this forum and Don't have enough knowledge maybe to contribute enough just yet but promise I will :)
Members only have the privilege of the PM facility when they have contributed 30 posts. You are only one away.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

That sounds good :) Many Thanks

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi Admin

Every time I connect through data (not wifi)to this Web site it days you have been banned ? Can you please help

Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:48 am

This is an issue with your mobile provider (often O2) which has been experienced by many members, including Moderators. You haven't been banned from the forum, which is why you are still able to post. :idea:

You should be able to access the Board on your mobile by using a VPN.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Yes you're correct - I'm on O2 - many thanks