You, CR001, are deleting any requests for a timeline on those applications.
You say, that Zambrano Carers should not have a timeline because you believe it will become a dead thread. There are literally hundreds of threads posted daily on this site.
I want to hear from another moderator. I want to file a complaint.
The below thread is a thread you started for India. Zambrano carers should have the same opportunity.
Settlement Visa Applications - INDIA TIMELINES ONLY
Report this post Quote
Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 am
To all members who contribute to this topic/thread, the following are the guidance to adhere to so that we do not end up with a timeline thread that runs into so many pages like the other one did and which has become a discussion thread, rather than an easily readable timeline thread :
1. This topic is for timelines and timeline updates ONLY.
2. ANY discussions, chit chat, question such as 'Any news for applications from Dehli...' ect, will be deleted and the user issued with a warning.
3. Most members who contribute to this thread will already have other recent queries or threads on the forum, i.e. 'Spouse Visa - Please Advise' etc. If you need to ask a member something specific about their application, click on their name, search for their most recent NON timeline post and ask the question there. You are of course free to use the PM function for this too if you choose.
4. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse of the timeline thread.
5. No posting of personal contact details, please see Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5.
6. The Format for posting your timeline is below.
7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 pm
Re: Settlement Visa Applications - INDIA TIMELINES ONLY
Report this post Quote
Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 am
Application and documents submitted & biometrics enrolled at :
Application forwarded to British High Commission on :
Application under process at British High Commission on :
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable)
Contacted with 'decision made' :
Contacted for Collection :
Collection made :
Decision of Application :