ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WITH GRATITUDE..

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jul14
Newly Registered

WITH GRATITUDE..

Post by jul14 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:47 am

I just wanted to say a big THANK you to all the moderators, those taking the time to patiently answer the numerous posts, give sound and knowledgable advise. And help out all those like me... AND FOR FREE! Thank you to immigration board. I got my HSMP this March sorted out and saved myself over £700 on solicitors fees. As a matter of fact didint even have to pay for Visa fees either, because Ukraine just happened to have their fees waived while I was applying, again, thanks to someones post. It would not have been possible without all the postings and tips I read here. You are much appreciated.

John

Post by John » Tue May 22, 2007 1:26 pm

Thanks for that post .... appreciated!

Looking back at your previous posts, are you now planning a trip to Albania and a wedding?

Also I see you are a doctor. Hopefully you are not caught up in the situation with the computerised applications system.
John

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: WITH GRATITUDE..

Post by Chess » Wed May 23, 2007 1:54 pm

jul14 wrote:I just wanted to say a big THANK you to all the moderators, those taking the time to patiently answer the numerous posts, give sound and knowledgable advise. And help out all those like me... AND FOR FREE! Thank you to immigration board. I got my HSMP this March sorted out and saved myself over £700 on solicitors fees. As a matter of fact didint even have to pay for Visa fees either, because Ukraine just happened to have their fees waived while I was applying, again, thanks to someones post. It would not have been possible without all the postings and tips I read here. You are much appreciated.
You are welcome - keep the 'fire' burning 8)
Where there is a will there is a way.

jul14
Newly Registered

Post by jul14 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:04 pm

Yes, I absolutely am caught up in the whole MTAS mess. However I did get one interview so thats something. We get to find out the outcome in the next 2 weeks or so. And no havent gone to Albania yet, ive got exams and sorts to face so thats on hold. Plus being both christians we have the option of church of England then go to Albania to legalise everything. Ill worry about it later i guess. But Ta for the adivise John. This is probably the most useful website by far. Recommeded it to a few ppl already. Well done guys!