ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3mths Administrative Review

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PicassoJJ
Newly Registered
Mood:

Administrative Review

Post by PicassoJJ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:02 am

Hello Everyone,

I was refused my Chen EUSS paper application in June, I was given an Appeal and Administrative Review, so I opted for AR as I got more evidence about my son that wasn't included in my application.

AR submitted, a month after, received an email, they are sorry, they are working on it. 20days later, I got this reply but I just need to know if anyone has got such response and what it means:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email with the attachments.

Your documents have been linked to your application for consideration. If further information is required, then the caseworker will be in contact with you.

Kind Regards,

Admin Review Team

I am asking because I thought the AR team will check and decide base on the new evidence submitted.

Bazinga_

Re: Administrative Review

Post by Bazinga_ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:49 pm

PicassoJJ wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:02 am
Hello Everyone,

I was refused my Chen EUSS paper application in June, I was given an Appeal and Administrative Review, so I opted for AR as I got more evidence about my son that wasn't included in my application.

AR submitted, a month after, received an email, they are sorry, they are working on it. 20days later, I got this reply but I just need to know if anyone has got such response and what it means:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email with the attachments.

Your documents have been linked to your application for consideration. If further information is required, then the caseworker will be in contact with you.

Kind Regards,

Admin Review Team

I am asking because I thought the AR team will check and decide base on the new evidence submitted.
That is exactly what that email implies. Your new documents is linked to your application for further consideration. I see no ambiguity here.

Fingers crossed for you 🙏🏽

Lily1891
Newly Registered

Post by Lily1891 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:55 pm

Hello Picasso,

What was the reason for refusal?

PicassoJJ
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by PicassoJJ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Saying my Son can go live with his mum since she's work here.That he won't be compelled to leave the country if I am told to leave for an Indefinite time.

So I had to give them every reason with evidences to support why my Son has been living with me since I parted ways with his mum.

Those evidences were new evidence that I received after I made my EUSS Application.

Wollex
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Wollex » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi just if you’ve heard back from the HO regarding your administrative review?

PicassoJJ
Newly Registered
Mood:

3mths Administrative Review

Post by PicassoJJ » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:17 am

Hey guys,

I need a way forward with Administrative Review.

It's been over 3mths I submitted my application, I got emails after 28days, they got backlog, I should be patient bla bla bla.

Sent an email for update after 10wks, got reply, same story.

What other step can I take ? I mean next action?

Anyone gone through this lengthy time?

secret.simon

Re: 3mths Administrative Review

Post by secret.simon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:26 am

There is, to the best of my knowledge, no upper time limit on how long an Admin Review can take. You may have to be more patient.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

PicassoJJ
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by PicassoJJ » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Wollex wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:52 pm
Nothing from them till now but I just read from some post that it can take 6mths or more...

Not bothered anymore..They should take a lifetime.

AgaM
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by AgaM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:00 pm

PicassoJJ wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 pm
Wollex wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:52 pm
Nothing from them till now but I just read from some post that it can take 6mths or more...

Not bothered anymore..They should take a lifetime.
Hi PicassoJJ,

just to let you know, my husband and I are waiting 12 months now for AR to make the decision. The last contact they made with us was 7 months ago and since then nothing! Zero... we were sending polite reminders and no one even bothered to get back to us.
In the last respond from them in May 2021 we got informed they they are prioritising some cases and we are not the priority (they said that in the very kind polite way).
Crazy...