ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hamza547
Pakistan

Appeal allowed

Post by Hamza547 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:10 am

Hi everyone had my appeal successful. Home office withdraw the appeal and informed the court about it before the hearing. Now need some help here. I'm an extended family member of eu national. I'm in the uk and had appealed against eea residence card which finally got accepted. Now worried what status would i get as to apply for euss last deadline was 30th June 2021. I'm worried as what I'd get. I checked uk gov site regarding eea residence card and it states they're no more valid so idk if I'd be able to get pre settled status or not. Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:22 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.