ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric permit did not arrive - whom to contact?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

obormot
Member of Standing
France

Biometric permit did not arrive - whom to contact?

Post by obormot » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:46 am

Dear all: we'we got an approval latter from HO about a non-EU family member (child) PR, dated October 2. But the permit itself still did not arrive. Following the guidance on the gov.uk webpage and on the letter, I sent an email to
BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk.
However, I received an automatic response, saying:
"If you were not replying to an e-mail sent to you by a named member of this team we will delete your message without reading it. We will not take any action on it nor will we forward it."
This response further recommends to declare BPR which did not arrive on their web page, here:
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
But my impression is that this is for non-EU route cases (like landed immigrants)
What should we do?

goodpartner
Ukraine

Re: Biometric permit did not arrive - whom to contact?

Post by goodpartner » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 am

look in your mail box, there should be an email from DX delivery! they could have come but you were not at home, and they just wait for you to contact them. So look in your mail which you put in application!

obormot
Member of Standing
France

Post by obormot » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:02 am

Ho! I looked. We had DX delivery sending us email and then bringing the BPR of another non-EU family member (depenent adult - my parent). But nothing for the child!

obormot
Member of Standing
France

Post by obormot » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 am

I 'd like to finish the story:
I sent an email to the link they provide in the approval letter twice, and I've got the same automoatised responce (basically, that they would delete it without reading)
Then I simply went online to gov.uk and reported BP not arrived via their general form:
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
They answered this one in one day (by email), saying “it will be issued in a few days”.
Then in about a week or two I finally received the Biometric Card
(and a couple of days after that I've got yet another email from Home Office, saying that according to their record it arrived, but if it did not then I should report it as lost and apply(!!) for a new one).