ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric residence cards going expired

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Biometric residence cards going expired

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:07 am

Dear all ,
I have 5 years biometric residence card expiring in May 2021. The same time I also applied for settled status one year ago and was approved . That time I requested to home office to give me permanent residence card or settled status card but they replied I can use same card until expired .
My question is how can apply for my settled / permanent card before expiring this card .
Thanks

kamoe

Re: Biometric residence cards going expired

Post by kamoe » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 am

Khawar830401 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:07 am

My question is how can apply for my settled / permanent card before expiring this card .
Thanks
Link to apply here.
Link to thread where people discuss the application process and timelines here.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Biometric residence cards going expired

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Thanks for help