ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brexit Guide by Here for Good - Charity providing advice to EEA citizens and their families

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

secret.simon

Brexit Guide by Here for Good - Charity providing advice to EEA citizens and their families

Post by secret.simon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:17 am

Here for Good, a new charity providing advice to EEA citizens and their families on Brexit related matters, has published a self-help guide for basic assistance with Brexit related queries. If you are an EEA citizen or a family member who has queries about Brexit, it is worth reading the self-help guide before posting on these forums.

They also have a Twitter presence: @HereForGoodLaw.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.