ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British National, EEA Wife and EEA settlement Family Permit for my mother

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pinkpanter

British National, EEA Wife and EEA settlement Family Permit for my mother

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Dear All,
I am British Citizen and my wife is EEA national with Permanent Residence Card for the last 5 years. I want to apply for my mother (Mother in law of my EEA wife) to UK under EEA settlement Family Permit Scheme. I am just wondering whether this is possible. Please note that my mother is totally financially dependent on me.
Also Please advice if my wife who is EEA national with Permanent Residence Card need to apply for settlement before being apply for FP. Much appreciated

pinkpanter

Re: British National, EEA Wife and EEA settlement Family Permit for my mother

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:22 pm

pinkpanter wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:13 pm
Dear All,
I am British Citizen and my wife is EEA national with Permanent Residence Card for the last 5 years. I want to apply for my mother (Mother in law of my EEA wife) to UK under EEA settlement Family Permit Scheme. I am just wondering whether this is possible. Please note that my mother is totally financially dependent on me.
Also Please advice if my wife who is EEA national with Permanent Residence Card need to apply for settlement before being apply for FP. Much appreciated
Please just to add my mother is Non-EEA member and living in Pakistan

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am

Please can anyone help

blue10
Newly Registered

Post by blue10 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:19 am

Did you apply visa for your mother?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:36 am

Please first apply EU settlement scheme for your wife. As you need the eu settlement scheme application number which is compulsory and if you dont apply then you have to apply through EEA Family permit.

Documents you need from my perspective:

1. Marriage certificate (to prove your relationship to you wife)
2. You wife birth certificate. (To prove her relationship to her mother, Pakistani birth certificate have father's name too)
3. If your wife's father passed away his death certificate.
4. Proof of money sending to her.
5. ABOVE ALL. EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME APPLICATION NUMBER.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 am

Please check this attachment.
Attachments
20190802_083217.jpg
20190802_083217.jpg (539.47 KiB) Viewed 801 times
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 pm

Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that I got FP for my mother today. I am very thankful of Ms xxxx for all her advice, her experience, and guidance, that really help me to successfully apply for FP of my mother. Thank you very much for this forum

Leo_one
France

Post by Leo_one » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:43 am

Congrats... I have need some information because I'm planning to apply family permit for my mother who lives in Pakistan. I have settled status. Can you please tell me how did you apply and how long they took in decision. What documents you have to submit and for biomertric process in Pakistan how they deal. It will be great help by you and I will be thankful your kind attention.
Thanks

Gablau
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Gablau » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:22 am

pinkpanter wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 pm
Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that I got FP for my mother today. I am very thankful of Ms xxxx for all her advice, her experience, and guidance, that really help me to successfully apply for FP of my mother. Thank you very much for this forum
Hello Pinkpanter!
Could you plz tell me how long this application take after submission?
Please help me with this visa Application
I am a British citizen through EEA4 route and my Mom Non EEA national presently living in Pakistan. I am looking to bring my Mom to UK on a permanent basis to join me.
My wife is EEA national and looking to apply under EEA family member route(Parents-in-law of EEA national). My wife has already got EEA3 and new settled status confirmed and we both working.
I am preparing to make application EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother do i need dependent proof in this application which i do not have please share your experience and advice on this thanks